Is there any single health insurance floater policy which can cover my parents and me?

Yes you can. They are called Family Floater policies. All insurance companies would have this option in at least one of their plans.

All Insurance FAQs

Get the all financial products under one roof only at

you will NEVER GO WRONG with us!

Unbiased . Best Deals . Appropriate Products . No Mis-selling