In case medical treatment is required, is there any need for any pre-approval before hospitalization under Travel Insurance?

You should contact the Assistance Provider or the Third Party Administrator (TPA) for assistance. The TPA would arrange for the cashless claims for the medical treatment. Medical bills can be reimbursed in case the cashless facility is denied. You can look on the company's website for the list of TPAs.

All Insurance FAQs

Get the all financial products under one roof only at

you will NEVER GO WRONG with us!

Unbiased . Best Deals . Appropriate Products . No Mis-selling